Address & Name Changes

As a service to current students, the Registrar keeps updated records of address and name changes. Some may need to change some information on file in the Registrar's Office, which can be done in the following way:

  • Access myWITT from the home page under Quicklinks. When prompted, enter your E-mail login and password. Then you can find Demographics in the gray border on the left under the myWITT heading.

If you are a graduate of Wittenberg University and would like to update your contact information with the university, please complete the form linked below or contact us via email at Wittenberg's policies regarding student records are in accordance with provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.

Back to top